- [Refurbish] Greifen!
- Rearrangement unit for Underwater FA [EXF - 10/32 Greifen] appears in Frame Arms Expansion Kit [Extend Arms]!
- Concept design as well as Greifen handled by Mr. Takeshi Kinoshita, Implementing various gimmicks while enhancing affinity with the body.
- It is an item boasting high play value as an expansion part.
- Head parts, legs, etc., new parts of the body parts included. Greifen can be converted to a completely new style aircraft.
- The connection of each unit uses a 3 mm diameter shaft, and it is possible to install it besides the fixed part. You can enjoy various aircraft arrangements. In addition, it is possible to attach to other airframes other than Greifen, and it also functions as a part for enjoying customization of the frame arm more deeply.
- Missile containers installed in each part of the aircraft can open and close hatch, respectively.
- The head visor is an opening and closing type. Use clear parts for the inner sensor cover.
- Sole parts can be expanded in a claw shape.
* When installing, it is necessary to remove parts of Greifen's body once. Therefore, we recommend that you use the compatible kit in the unassembled state.
[: Change element of RE version]
Each part was changed to 3 mm diameter joint connection, and compatibility with [Frame Architect Renewal Ver.] And [: RE] series was improved.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )