――By applying the feedback function to the stroke sander, not only the work efficiency is further improved with a powerful stroke, but also it is possible to file the woodwork with a heavy load.
--The speed control dial at hand allows for 1000-5.000 reciprocating / minute back-and-forth stroke vibration.
[Characteristics of Ultima Seven]
1. With a powerful stroke, even if the load is high, it will continue to move without stopping, improving work efficiency.
2. The speed control dial on the main unit can be adjusted from 1,000 to 5.000 round trips / minute.
3. Easy-to-use front-back stroke vibration
4. Compact and lightweight body with a total length of about 19 cm, a body diameter (maximum) of 30Φ, and a weight of about 90 g.
5. A beautiful design that is easy to grip with a non-slip grip and also supports a pencil grip
6.9 types of special attachments, glued sandpaper, and a special ruler for cutting out according to the attachment are included.
--Frequency: 1,000-5,000 reciprocating / minute (continuously variable transmission)
--Size: (maximum) 30φ x (total length) 187 (mm)
--Weight: 89g (main unit only)
--Input: AC100-240V 50 / 60Hz
--Output: 12V 0.5A
--Rated time: 20 minutes
--Paper file with glue
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )