――Recently, [shining] photos using miniature cars and toys that have suddenly become popular on SNS.
――The number of people who enjoy various ideas, such as combining with figures and scene items, rather than just shooting, is increasing.
――Tomytec proposes 1/64 scale GeoColle 64 # Car Snap.
――This time, it is a set that goes well with a car with the theme of [police].
--Kanagawa Prefectural Police specification Nissan Skyline GT-R Otec version 40th ANNIVERSARY (R33 type) patrol car is attached exclusively.
――On the figure side, there are also small items such as barricades and pylon and delivery staff riding on road bikes, centering on police officers who guide the spot-Billed monsters.
-It can be combined with [# Car Snap 11a TV Crew] (sold separately and on sale), and it goes well with patrol cars and general vehicles.
――Post photos of the car and its surroundings on SNS to liven up #car snaps and #TLVs.
(1) Nissan Skyline GT-R Otec Version 40th ANNIVERSARY Patrol Car (Tomica Limited Vintage NEO)
(2) Police officer to guide the spot-Billed turtle
(3) Spot-billed duck parents
(4) Child of spot-billed duck
(5) Police officers to contact wirelessly
(6) Police officer who controls traffic
(8) Road bike
(10) Arrow sign
--ABS resin, PVC doll / accessory set (painted, partially assembled) + die-cast miniature car
* The red light on the front of the patrol car, the antenna, and the bug guard are user-installed parts.
* The photo is a prototype. It may differ from the actual product specifications.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )