- A world-renowned designer Mr. Yoko Shinkawa (Kojima Productions Co., Ltd.) designed three-dimensionally by newly designed aircraft designed for Frame Arms.
- The aircraft that follows the first white tiger becomes heavy armor large FA [Genbu].
- Kohiko Hori, a prototype teacher who has been shaping the distinctive form of the aircraft for a long time by Mr. Shinkawa's mechanic design, produced abundant expressive power.
- A 3 mm diameter joint is installed in each part of the aircraft to support various customizations.
- Adopting new shaped joints to reproduce characteristic proportions. You can enjoy dynamic action.
- Also supports [FRAME ARCHITECT Renewal Ver.] On the fuselage / lumbar area, and also supports recombination with existing frame arm series.
※ The parts of the frame architect will be unassembled, head, arm and legs are not included.
- Camera eye is reproduced with painted parts.
- Characteristic corners are detachable.
- Leg armor cover can be expanded.
- Rocket launcher × 1, [Rifle] × 1, [Sword] × 1 is included as exclusive armament.
- [Sword] Blade is reproduced in clear parts.
- [Rocket Launcher], [Rifle], and [Sword] are dedicated attachments and can be stretched in various parts.
- [Rocket launcher] can be switched for left and right by recombining parts.
- [Rifle] by replacing the grip, you can hold firmly even with the wrist for the Frame Arms series.
- Multicolor kit It becomes a finish full of realism just by assembling it according to the specification.
- Prototype production: Katsuhiko Hori
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )