- Kotobukiya original content [Frame Arms · Girl] and Sega [Phantasy Star Online 2] collaborate!
- Frame Arms · Girl [Stillet] is appearing in Phantasy Star Online 2 [AIS (Arks Interception Silhouette)) color.
- Change to the molding color which imaged AIS.
- Marking that imaged AIS, a pupil decal is attached.
- A total of 4 types of facial parts are included.
- Since the facial parts are already painted, it will be finished closer to the setting even just by assembling it.
- Japanese sword, Gatling gun, hand missile are included as attached weapons.
- 2 grips with convex shaft of 3 mm diameter used for holding MSG etc. are included.
- Five kinds of PVC wrists are included on the left and right, respectively.
- The knee armor can arrange the lines of the legs by sliding it.
- The skirt moves and the movable range of the leg expands.
- The wheel of the heel can move up and down, and the grounding property can be enhanced.
- The attached base can move the connection up and down.
- Combined use of arms of existing MSG series and frame arm series can be done by 3 mm diameter hole arranged in back, waist, calves and so on.
[What is Frame Arms · Girl]
- Frame Arms · Girl is the spin-out series which made `Konpakuza 'each of Kotobukiya original robot contents [Frame Arms].
- By color-coded molded color and faceparts printed with tampon, painting without assembling will be completed.
- It is possible to use the massive MSG weapon unit series and weapons and exterior of the frame arm series by the 3 mm diameter hole and the PVC wrist which are features of the frame arm which are features of the frame arm.
- Frame Arms · Girls to be released in the future Compatibility of heads, arms, legs, etc. with each aircraft is also secured, and customized frame arm's girls can be customized.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )