- [Bishoujo × Mechanic] series [Megami Devices] 7.1 pieces! The latest work is [Chaos & Pretty Magical Girl DARKNESS] !!
- It is an assembly type plastic model series that enjoy wearing weapons and armor on movable girl element body.
- Adopt `Masonica` by Mr. Maki Asai!
- 7.1 is a dark color version of Magical Girl.
- Designer as well as Mr. Kaeru is in charge!
[Accessory / Gimmick]
- In addition to the new molded color of dark color, plenty of decals are newly included.
- Three painted face parts are included.
- You can reproduce parts with [Armor mode] wearing an armor with a magical girl as a motif and [Prime mode] removed armor.
- 2 hair color parts included. You can play it by changing it in elementary mode and armed mode.
- Extensive joint parts greatly improves customity. Moreover, it can play with clear molded effect parts assuming various combat scenes.
- With the amazing range of movement of the new body `Machinican`, weapon-oriented poses and sitting poses naturally get caught.
- It can be used with arms of existing MSG, frame arm, frame arm girl, Hexagia series by 3 mm diameter pin and hole arranged in each part.
- Eyed decals are included as before.
[What is Megami Device]
- A self-contained figure robot with a total height of 14 cm exists, is a plastic model series assuming `battle hobby in the near future 'that can be made to enjoy the plastic model, remodel it, let it fight.
- Mr. Maki Asai, a leading figure in movable figures Mr. Masaki Asai will design a new design elementary body `machinika` as a core, and various designers will deal with characters & mechanics.
- Molded colors are color-coded, the face has been painted by dandruff printing, and it is finished close to the image just by assembling it.
- By adopting a 3 mm diameter joint hole, you can play with many of Kotobukiya plastic model parts already released, as well as part compatibility within the series.
- Prototype Production: Maki Asai, Kojiro, Shunichi Karashima
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )