--1/80 16.5mm Paper Kit
[About the actual vehicle]
――The Lawson 400 is a typical 2-axle second-class passenger car, of which about 100 cars have been manufactured since 1897.
――In the Ministry of Railways, he was active all over the country until the end of the Taisho era, and his friends who moved to Suttsu Railway survived until the end of the war as a third-class passenger car.
――Currently, Lawson No. 481 is carefully preserved at [Uemachi Station] in the Uemachi district of Sakawa Town, Kochi Prefecture.
[About the model]
――It is a paper kit mainly composed of laser-cut parts of hard paper.
――The area around the bearing guard is made of paper, but the bearing that actually receives the wheels is made of brass, so there is no need to worry about durability.
--Replacement parts are included so that it can be assembled as the currently stored [B481].
--Screws and nuts
[Required products other than this kit]
--Coupler KD Coupler No.5
--Two wheels with Φ10.5 pivot made by pea
--Φ3 brass wire
--PVC board for window glass
* Some parts, wheels, and couplers are sold separately. Please purchase them separately.
* Although we are careful about the production, there may be some parts that are not laser cut. In that case, make a cut with a utility knife etc. and deal with it.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )